Sunday, October 11, 2015

One Year!!



For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11
Today marks one year since I packed up my bags and said goodbye to my parents in the International Terminal at LAX.

Time is so surreal.  It feels like only a few months have gone by, and yet that moment in the airport feels like years ago.  I feel like I have not been in Romania for very long, and yet feel like I have always lived here.

I just wanted to write a quick note, to thank all of you who have supported me this year financially and through your prayers, I would not be able to live here and be involved in the ministries I am a part of without you.  And to those of you who have taken the time send me short emails and to ask how I am doing, thank you all as well, you have no idea how much it means to me to hear from you.

This isn't an update, rather a photo review of my year.  Looking back at these pictures brings joy to my heart and tears to my eyes. I am so blessed to be here.  To be a part of Firm Foundations Romania, to manage the After School Program and Internship Program and to be a part of the other ministries and relationships the Lord has brought across my path this past year. I am thankful for the friendships and lessons learned.  I am thankful for what the Lord has done and what He will continue to do.

I hope you enjoy the pictures!
The After School Program
The Internship Program
Autumn 2014
Thanksgiving 2014
Winter Time!
Christmas 2014
Spring 2015
Easter 2015
Summer 2015
My 36th Birthday!
Friends Along the Journey
Beautiful Romania


No comments:

Post a Comment