Sunday, March 29, 2015

It's the Little Things


It is the little things in life that can be the biggest blessings.  Last year my friend Maria asked if she could use some of my photographs of Romania for inspiration for some of the amazing paintings that she does. Of course I said yes!  She then used the paintings to make beautiful cards!  In December she mailed me my own set of cards, but it took over 2.5 months to get to me! I was starting to think the cards were lost in the mail forever.

When I did finally receive the package, I could not believe how beautiful they came out.  The paintings have been printed onto beautifully textured  cards.  She really captured the beauty of Romania in her paintings.

It's funny how something that seems so small could bless me so much, and I think even more so because I had to wait so long to get them!  To know that people are thinking about you and you are not forgotten is a powerful thing.  Maybe you have a friend you haven't heard from in a while, you should drop them a little note and say hi.  Sometimes even small things can be huge blessings.

If you are interested in seeing more of the beautiful artwork Maria does, or in purchasing some of her art visit her ETSY site HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment